FIS Recruitment 2017 – 2018 | Associate QA Engineer Jobs in Pune
FIS is conducting latest job openings in Pune for BE, B.Tech students. Candidates who have the wish to apply for this vacancy can check the information about FIS Company which is provided in the below section and apply for this Associate QA Engineer job openings through online mode by the following link. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply. FIS company is stated that the candidates should have good communication skills, Basic SQL knowledge, and Agile methodology to grab this Associate QA Engineer position. Contenders should have the ability to Prepare and execute the functional test to ensure the quality.
FIS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Job Role||Associate QA Engineer|
FIS Key Responsibilities
- Prepare and execute functional test cases to ensure that quality is maintained throughout the release cycle.
- Requirements specifications reviews and testing estimation.
- Contribute to automation framework and enhancing automated test coverage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Work with developers, Product Managers, nd QA to develop software tests which verify and exercise product requirements.
- Prepare and maintain test environments.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Candidates should possess BE, B.Tech.
- Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply.
FIS Company Profile
FIS is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, risk & compliance, asset and wealth management, consulting and outsourcing solutions. FIS employees are more than 55,000 are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
To know about how to apply, walkin and venue details, click here!