Accenture is hiring for Apache Tomcat Administration.
Accenture is hiring for Apache Tomcat Administration with experience of 1-5 years. Applicants must have good communication skills.
ACCENTURE SOLUTIONS PVT LTD WALK-IN DETAILS
|Company Name||Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||B.Tech/ B.E Computers|
|Job Role||System Administrator|
|Salary||Not disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Accenture Solutions is appointing for an Apache Tomcat Administration with experience of 1-5 years. Applicants must have good communication skills.
What do we expect from you?
- The applicant must be able to handle a team of 5 to 8 members.
- Candidate must have experience in installation, a configuration of JBOSS, Tomcat or Web sphere Web logic in Linux and Windows platforms.
- An aspirant must be well experienced in handling migrations from different servers like Web Sphere Web logic to JBOSS.
- Candidate should have experience of working with standalone mode and domain mode.
- Attractive Salary.
- Will learn new things.
- Good opportunity for the future.
As a member of the Accenture Solutions, you are asked to deliver the following
- Hands-on JMS setup with JBOSS Web logic and should be able to troubleshoot the issues wisely.
- Able to perform deployments Data source modifications for databases.
- Must be able to solve performance issues connectivity issues with other applications using JBOSS.
- Worked on SSL configurations.
- Must have experience in granting access levels to various users.
- Interest to learn other technologies like TIBCO IIS and Informatica etc is a must.
- Excellent Management Skills.
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Accenture Private Limited is a multinational management service company. As measured by revenues it is the world’s largest consulting firm and it is in a list of Fortune Global 500 companies and our headquarter is situated in Dublin, Ireland which was formed on 1st September 2009 and it has more than 373,000 employees serving a client in more than 200 cities in 55 countries. As of February 29, 2016, the company reported the net revenue of $7.9 billion an increase of 6 percent in U.S. dollars over the same period last year. In August 2015 Accenture had about 130,000 employees in India, more than its home country, about 60,000 in the US, and about 50,000 in the Philippines. Accenture’s current clients span the full range of industries around the world and include 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500.
Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations and we are partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives So, with the expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.