Bajaj Allianz is Hiring a Service Engineer.

Bajaj Allianz is Hiring a Service Engineer. With the experience of 1-3 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree.

Bajaj Allianz is Hiring a Service Engineer.

Company Name Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd
Qualification Any Graduate
Experience 1-3 Years
Job Location Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune
Job Role Service Engineer
Salary 2,25,000- 4,00,000
Industry Insurance

 

Bajaj Allianz Job Description

Bajaj Allianz is Hiring a Service Engineer.

With the experience of 1-3 years.

What does Bajaj Allianz, expect from you?

  • Interacting with clients to solve their issues.
  • Checking existing problems.
  • Teaming up with other professionals.
  • Being able to travel frequently.
  • Having good knowledge about computer’s knowledge.
  • Create and Maintain relationships with customers.
  • Doing field surveys and assessment of loss.
  • Look after insured claim documents and processing.

Bajaj Allianz Highlights

  • Best salary in the Industry.
  • Will learn new things.

As a member of Bajaj Allianz, you are also asked to deliver the following

  • Able to work under pressure.
  • Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
  • Self-Motivated.
  • Dedicated and also should be flexible.
  • Team Player.
  • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
  • Good listening and problem-solving skills.

Also, Check

https://jobsnippers.com/stanley-retail-is-looking-for-sales-executive/

Bajaj Allianz  Company Profile

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a private general insurance company in India.  The company is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (formerly part of Bajaj Auto Limited) owned by the Bajaj Group of India and Allianz SE, a German financial services company. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz SE. Bajaj Allianz is headquartered in Pune with offices in over 200 cities in India and more than 3,500 employees as of 2018. The Company lists 97 filed and approved products, of which 27 are health products.

Leave a Reply