BORN is Hiring For Front-end/UI Developer
BORN is Hiring For Front-end/UI Developer with experience of 4-9 years. A B-tech/ B.E degree, or any specialization course in HTML/CSS3 is a must.
BORN-GLOBAL ELITE PARTNER WALK-IN DETAILS
|Company Name||BORN – Global Elite Partner|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||IT / E-commerce|
BORN is Hiring For Front-end/UI Developer who has actual development experience in Front End to join an award-winning team. Should have a complete understanding of SDLC. The applicant will independently drive design decisions to ensure the necessary health of the overall solution.
What do we expect from you?
- An aspirant must have an experience of Front end developer for 5+ years
- Hands-on HTML/CSS3 on public web sites with working experience of 2+ years
- Should be expert in any one of the Angular, React, Magento FE, Hybris FE or any Ecommerce-FE technology
- Must have an understanding of usability concerns and experience in delivering standard compliant (W3C, XHTML) and accessible (WCAG, 508) websites.
- Good understanding of HTML5/CSS3 and collateral technologies
- Attractive Salary.
- Good opportunity for the future.
As a member of the BORN- Global Elite Partner you are asked to deliver the following
- Able to design overall solutions and individual applications independently.
- Job applicants should help in plan, design, build and review content-management.
- Contender is able to work in a fast-moving developing environment, able to interact with product owners, testers, developers and business analysts.
- Should be self-motivated and able to motivate, mentor, and multi-tasking.
- Applicant should be multi-tasking
- Coordinate with producers/project-managers with effort estimation, timeline planning and requirements gathering for all projects.
- Ability to Handle the team concerns in the right way with the guidance from the division head. Develop document detailed architectures for mobile solutions on iOS / Android, and Windows phone/tablet and Hybrid platforms.
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Identify team members’ capability and utilize their capabilities in the right way which will beneficial for the organization.
- Influence, collaborate and communicate effectively with various leaders.
- Participate in the front-end web-development project life-cycle from pitch/prototyping through definition and design to build, integration, QA and delivery.
BORN – Global Elite Partner
BORN Group, is a global marketing solutions business operating in the USA, Europe, and Asia. We offer a range of marketing solutions from specialty point services to fully integrated solutions and outcome-based services and we have the resources, people, know-how and equipment combined with domain skills, analytical insight, technology expertise, and efficient processing. BORN produces compelling content that works across all channels, from print and digital to mobile, photography and video. We provide robust e-commerce solutions in addition to creative and integrated marketing services.