Intas is Hiring a Senior Executive. The candidate must have experience of 3-4 years. The applicant must have an MBA Degree.
Intas is Hiring a Senior Executive.
|Company Name||Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited|
|Qualification||MBA, PGDM in HR|
|Job Role||Sr. Executive HR|
|Industry||Pharmaceuticals & Life Science|
Intas Job Description
Intas is Hiring a Senior Executive
The candidate must have experience of 3-4 years.
What does Intas, expect from you?
- Look after the process of Induction and Orientation of new candidates
- Take feedback from 15/45 & 90 days new candidates
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- The candidate must monitor HR department’s budget
- Should act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Handle the employees’ grievances
- The candidate must create and run referral bonus programs
- Handle talent acquisition end to end formalities for assigned departments
- The candidate must deal with Ambiguity
- Must have industry experience
- The candidate must be action oriented
- Understand new joiners concerns and guide them with solutions
- The candidate must be versatile in nature
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of Intas, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
Intas Company Profile
Intas is a leading, vertically integrated global pharmaceutical formulation development, manufacturing, and marketing company. It is committed to challenging the unmet medical and societal needs through a comprehensive pharmaceutical value chain spanning across the world. Intas has set up a network of subsidiaries, under the umbrella name of Accord Healthcare to operate in global markets. Over the years, Intas has grown both organically and via acquisition, expanding its product portfolio and operations year on year. It is currently present in more than 85 countries worldwide with robust sales, marketing and distribution infrastructure in markets like North America, Europe, Central & Latin America, Asia-Pacific as well as CIS and MENA countries. Intas’ remarkable success in North America and European operations have helped us emerge as a global brand in the world’s largest pharmaceutical markets.