Bigbasket is Hiring an Assistant Manager. With the minimum experience of 5-10 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree.
Bigbasket is Hiring an Assistant Manager.
||Bigbasket Innovative Retail Concepts Pvt Ltd
||Assistant Manager- Operations(Non-Voice)
Bigbasket Job Description
Bigbasket is Hiring an Assistant Manager. Operations(Non-Voice)
With the minimum experience of 5-10 years.
What does Bigbasket, expect from you?
- Responsible for managing the operation manager’s event calendar, records, and reports.
- Keep a check on the performance of team members by matrices.
- Leadership quality and able to handle manpower.
- Guide, Promote, and also make Team Leaders.
- Arrange team members in line with expected call volumes.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Gather and evaluate data related to the output of the center discuss with the staff and apply changes if needed.
- Communicate with the customer in a polite manner and give the best service.
- Keep records of customer information correctly on the allotted machine.
- Control and manage the team.
- Must have experience in any – BPO as a process Assistant Manager.
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Will learn new things.
As a member of Bigbasket, you are also asked to deliver the following
- Understanding of metrics for inbound.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Dedicated and also should be flexible.
- Team Player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills.
Bigbasket Company Profile
Bigbasket is the largest online grocery supermarket in India. It was launched in 2011, quite about the time when e-commerce was in its nascent stage in the country. Bigbasket was founded by Hari Menon, VS Sudhakar, V S Ramesh, Vipul Parekh, and Abhinay Choudhari. Bigbasket offers groceries and food supplies in various categories such as fruits & vegetables, food grains, oil, masalas, bakery items, beverages, branded foods, personal care products, household supplies, eggs, meat, fish, etc. It currently offers more than 18,000 products across various categories and features more than 1000 brands in its catalog and also promises the lowest rates and prompt delivery services.
Varun Beverages Limited is Hiring for a Customer Executive with experience of 1-6 years. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (minimum) and should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Varun Beverages WALK-IN DETAILS
||Varun Beverages Limited
||Nasik, Aurangabad, Pune, Ahmednagar, Solapur, Jalgaon, Dhule
||FMCG, Foods, Beverages
Varun Beverages is hiring for customer executives. Applicants must have the ability to manage distributors and handle the front line sales team. Should be able to train the pre-sales staff and will be responsible for the overall sales growth in the assigned area.
- Should be able to handle distributors.
- Managing market share.
What do we expect from you?
- To develop connections with the dealers and distributors in the assigned area and should achieve sales target assigned.
- Should design and implement local sales promotion scheme
- Should conduct regular meeting’s with team members and solve their problems and provide the necessary inputs
- Able to train, mentor and should give helping hand for the team members and improve their skills
- Should take a regular update of sales, MIS from the team and update the reporting officer daily.
- Assemble and evaluate sales report on regular basis.
- Should keep an update of field data and use it to identify brand/pack requirements in the area.
- Should keep detail information key accounts and outlets.
- Should set a clear standard of targets and KPI’s for the assigned team.
- Attractive Salary
- Good opportunity for the future
Varun Beverages Limited
We are the second-largest franchisee in the world (outside the US) of carbonated soft drinks (“CSDs”) and non-carbonated beverages (“NCBs”) sold under trademarks owned by PepsiCo and a key player in the beverage industry. We produce and distribute a wide range of CSDs, as well as a large selection of NCBs, including packaged drinking water. PepsiCo CSD brands sold by us include Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Seven-Up, Mirinda Orange, Mirinda Lemon, Mountain Dew, Seven-Up Nimbooz Masala Soda, Evervess Soda, Duke’s Soda and Sting. PepsiCo NCB brands sold by us include Tropicana (100%, Essentials & Delight), Tropicana Slice, Tropicana Frutz, Seven-Up Nimbooz, Gatorade and Quaker Oat Milk as well as packaged drinking water under the brand Aquafina. In addition, we have also been granted the franchise for the Ole brand of PepsiCo products in Sri Lanka.
We have been associated with PepsiCo since the 1990s and have over two and half decades consolidated our business association with PepsiCo, increasing the number of PepsiCo licensed territories and sub-territories covered by us, producing and distributing a wider range of PepsiCo beverages, introducing various SKUs in our portfolio, and expanding our distribution network. We have been granted franchises for various PepsiCo products spread across 27 States and 7 Union Territories (except Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh) in India.