TomTom Walkin 2017 in Pune For Tech Support Vacancies
TomTom Global Services Job openings in Pune for Graduate students as Associate, Senior Associate – (Technical). Applicants must have Excellent written & verbal communication skills. TomTom Global Services has announced a notification to fill up multiple vacant positions. Interested candidates can check them and can attend for the openings on or before the last date.
TOMTOM WALKIN DETAILS 2017
|Company Name||TomTom India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
TomTom Job Description
- Would you like to be part of an international organization where you can navigate your own career? Play a key role in customer satisfaction.
- As part of TomTom, you will provide first class, professional end user support for TomTom products via phone to our customers in the USA/UK/Australia/APAC.
- You will play a crucial role in managing the complete Customer Experience Lifecycle from troubleshooting and assistance on a wide range of technical issues to providing professional purchase advice.
- Attractive Salary
- Transportation Facility
- Good opportunity for Experienced / Tenured Professionals.
- Freshers with excellent communication skills will also be considered.
Where do you want to be?
- We are looking for the best and brightest minds in service delivery to join our Customer Care team within the Consumer department.
- As part of the TomTom Customer Care team, you will provide first class, professional support to our end users and retailers. You will play a crucial role in managing the complete Customer Experience Lifecycle from providing professional purchase advice to troubleshooting and assistance on a wide range of technical issues.
As a member of the global Customer Care team, you are asked to deliver the following
- First class support to our end users and retailers.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues
- Provide professional purchase advice
- Provide personalized customer service by responding to the individual needs of the customer.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in all customer interactions.
- Provide first class, professional end user and retail support via phone, email or chat to our customers in the UK, US or APAC region.
What do we expect from you?
- To be successful as a Technical Support Professional, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- With an experience range of 0-4 years.
- Graduate or undergraduate with any specialization with Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Graduates from the Engineering background would not be considered for this week drive.
- Experience in customer handling in an international work environment is a benefit.
- 24 x 7 availability; Ready to work in night shifts.
- Technical affinity.
- Driven by quality and customer service.
- Team player, quick learner and innovative thinker.
What do we offer?
- A challenging role in an open, innovative and international work culture.
- Possibilities to further develop your career within our company.
- Technical and product training.
- Being part of the TomTom brand you will become a TomTom employee.
TomTom Company Profile
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. We design and develop innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals. Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sports watches.
Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices. Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Business Solutions. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,800 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 37 countries.
To know how to apply for this job, walkin and venue details, click here!