Zymr is Hiring a Testing Engineer. With the minimum experience of 5-10 years. The applicant must have a B.E/B. Tech Degree.
Zymr is Hiring a Testing Engineer.
|Company Name||Zymr Systems Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||5- 10 Years|
|Job Role||Testing Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By The Recruiter|
Zymr Job Description
Zymr is Hiring a Testing Engineer
With the minimum experience of 5-10 years.
What does Zymr, expect from you?
- Must have automation skills.
- Hands-on Python, Selenium, Java, Coded UI, SQL, MySQL
- Should have object-oriented topics.
- Hands-on developing automated tests using Java and another related language.
- Robot Framework/TestNG preferred.
- Focus on software quality throughout the software development cycle.
- Working with experienced employees.
- The candidate can learn and also can polish their skills.
- Experience with Manual and Automation testing tools.
- Working in an agile development place.
- Performance-driven culture.
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Will learn new things.
- Good Incentives.
- Personal accident cover.
- Term Life Insurance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Employee stock options.
As a member of Zymr, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Understanding of terminologies and key-words.
- Proficient in working on MS Office/MS Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Detail Oriented.
- Commitment to accuracy.
- Team Player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, listening and problem-solving skills.
Zymr Company Profile
Zymr is a highly-skilled cloud-savvy and market-savvy product-engineering software development services company. They collaborate with our clients to provide context to their core innovation by efficiently filling the gaps in their product roadmap thus reducing friction to the adoption of new cloud-ready XaaS. Their strength is in their varied experiences with clients in various stages of their cloud journey. They do not claim to know-it-all but are experts in a valuable subset of open-source and .Net technologies based on their significant engagement with Silicon Valley startups.