Enrich is Hiring a Business Coordinator. With the minimum experience of 1-2 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree.
Enrich is Hiring a Business Coordinator.
||Enrich Hair and Solutions Pvt Ltd
||1- 2 Years
||Not Disclosed By The Recruiter
Enrich Job Description
Enrich is Hiring a Business Coordinator
With the minimum experience of 1-2 years.
What does Enrich, expect from you?
- Take calls and solve customers’ issues and schedule appointments.
- Create, maintain keep records of daily needs and send whenever needed.
- Ability to convert the customers those who call for an inquiry.
- Communicate with the staff through emails for taking updates and for daily lead generation.
- Take follow up whenever needed.
- Follow all the SOP as per company standard that needs to be maintained on the call
- Carry out the given task perfectly.
- Keep a check on the team and if problems arise solve it promptly.
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Will learn new things.
As a member of Enrich, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient in working on MS Office/MS Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Detail Oriented.
- Commitment to accuracy.
- Team Player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, listening and problem-solving skills.
Enrich Company Profile
Enrich Hair and Skin Solutions Pvt Ltd run the largest chain of company-owned and company-operated chain of hair & beauty salons. It’s the largest chain of our kind in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru, which have recently expanded in Vadodara and Surat and have ambitious growth plans. Use of systems and processes, the unisex set of services to be offered, focus on continuous learning and development, installing a Salon Management Team for smoother operations, adoption of technology, the loyalty program, and an open and responsive customer service orientation, are some of the things which keep you coming back to us
L’Oreal Recruitment 2017-2018.
L’Oreal has released a Recruitment Notification to fill up Vacant Positions. Candidates who had completed their Graduation/Degree can apply for these Openings.
In this post, Contenders can get all the critical details about L’Oreal Recruitment 2017-2018 further in this post. We also advise candidates to check Official Notification to avoid complications. It will be good for candidates to apply for the Vacancies only if they are eligible for that position.
L’Oreal Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Pass outs)
||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
||Entry Level Engineer
|Type of Industry
||Best in Market
L’Oréal S.A. is a French cosmetics company headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine with a registered office in Paris. It is the world’s largest cosmetics company and has developed activities in the field of cosmetics, concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfume and hair care; the company is active in dermatology, toxicology, tissue engineering, and biopharmaceutical research fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States. The company is a component of Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
In 1909, Eugène Paul Louis Schueller, a young French chemist of German descent, developed a hair dye formula called Auréale. Schueller formulated and manufactured his own products, which he then sold to Parisian hairdressers. On 31 July 1919, Schueller registered his company, the Société Française de Teintures Inoffensives pour Cheveux (Safe Hair Dye Company of France). The guiding principles of the company, which eventually became L’Oréal, were research and innovation in the field of beauty. In 1920, the company employed three chemists. By 1950, the team was 100 strong; that number reached 1,000 by 1984 and is nearly 20,000 today.
|Founders or Key people
|No. of Employees
||41, rue Martre, 92110 Clichy, France
To know about the L’Oreal selection and registration process and link to online application, click here!