AffinityX is Hiring a Campaign Manager. The candidate must have experience of 2-4 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree
AffinityX is Hiring a Campaign Manager.
|Job Role||Campaign Manager|
|Industry||Advertising, Event Management, MR, PR|
AffinityX Job Description
AffinityX is Hiring a Campaign Manager
The candidate must have experience of 2-4 years
What does AffinityX, expect from you?
- Look after the end to end Campaign Management
- Must be accountable for performance and manage the assigned campaigns
- A deep understanding of product and knowledge is a must
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators, and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
- The candidate must be ready to work on the night shift
- Must have expert level of knowledge in delivery platforms
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of AffinityX, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Time Management
- Self- motivated
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
AffinityX Company Profile
Founded in 2000, AffinityX is a company with over 2,000 employees all around the world. We have brilliant and highly skilled teams in the USA, Serbia, UK, Pune, India, and Manila, the Philippines that are committed to providing clients superior digital marketing services. With nearly two decades of creative outsourcing experience, we are the partner of choice for companies looking for scale, speed, and quality.