IBM is Hiring a Testing Engineer. The candidate must have experience of 4-9 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree
IBM is Hiring a Testing Engineer.
|Company Name||IBM India Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||B. E, B. Tech, IT Engineer|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Secunderabad|
|Job Role||Testing Engineer|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
IBM Job Description
IBM is Hiring a Testing Engineer
The candidate must have experience of 6-8 years
What does IBM, expect from you?
- The candidate must do the SAP Testing to complete Offshore Delivery center testing
- Must have experience with Robotic Process Automation
- Handle the service delivery management and contract management
- Experience in handling issues and providing proper solutions
- The candidate must maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- The candidate should have min 6 years of experience in the IT industry
- Training the quality assurance staff and providing technical support when needed.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards.
- Prepare test reports for management
- Troubleshoot any errors and streamline the testing procedures.
- Ability to manage the project independently
- Must have the ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of IBM, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Time Management
- Self- motivated
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
IBM Company Profile
IBM is a US computer, technology, and IT consulting corporation headquartered in New York. It is the world’s biggest technology company and the second most valuable by a global brand. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software and offers infrastructure services, hosting services, and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.