Tata Sky is Hiring a Sales Manager. The candidate must have experience of 3-5 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree.
Tata Sky is Hiring a Sales Manager
|Company Name||Tata Sky Limited|
|Job Location||Goa, Nasik|
|Job Role||Sales Manager|
|Industry||Entertainment, Internet, Media|
Tata Sky Job Description
Tata Sky is Hiring a Sales Manager.
The candidate must have experience of 3-5 years
What does Tata Sky, expect from you?
- The candidate must be an enthusiastic person
- Must take the timely follow up with the customer
- Promote company products
- The candidate must maintain a long-term relationship with the existing customers
- Generate leads and convert those leads and also achieve the sales target
- Assist customer needs, display products, and solutions
- Implement effective ideas for developing business
- Create and maintain service accounts, covering full assigned territory to ensure high client satisfaction
- The candidate must coach, train, and evaluate to build a high performing DSR team
- Connect with distributors with sales plan and resources required like investment, manpower, etc
- Track availability of resources against expectations
- Look after recharge billing and market reach as per sales plan
- Keep a check on the visibility of the brand and its latest promotions
- The candidate must have experience in front-line channel sales
- Check availability of STBs, EVD, and vouchers in all denominations
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings with them
Tata Sky Highlights
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of Tata Sky, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Time Management
- Self- motivated
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
Tata Sky Company Profile
Tata Sky is an Indian direct broadcast satellite service provider in India, using MPEG-4 digital compression technology, transmitting using INSAT-4A and GSAT-10 satellite. Incorporated in 2006, Tata Sky is a joint venture between the Tata Group and The Walt Disney Company with Temasek Holdings as a minor partner.