Tech Mahindra is Hiring a Mainframe Developer. The candidate must have experience of 2-7 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree.
Tech Mahindra is Hiring a Mainframe Developer.
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra Limited|
|Qualification||B.E/B. Tech/BCS/BCA/IT Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai|
|Job Role||Mainframe Developer|
Tech Mahindra Job Description
Tech Mahindra is Hiring a Mainframe Developer
The candidate must have experience of 2-7 years.
What does Tech Mahindra, expect from you?
- The candidate must be well known with the DB2 bind process
- Experience in FTP, File-Aid, CA-7, SDSF, SPUFI
- The candidate must have production support experience
- Hands-on experience in complex CICS projects
- Must record and manage such as VSAM, TAPE, Expeditor, DASD MVS, DB2
- Look after the development of projects
- Must have experience with IBM Mainframe languages like COBOL, JCL, VSAM, etc
- Coordinate and involve in structured peer reviews and walkthroughs.
- Plan and implement every needed process steps as defined in methodologies.
- Develop operational documents for the application.
- Analyze designs, develop and execute custom application features and functions.
Tech Mahindra Highlights
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of Tech Mahindra, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Time Management
- Self- motivated
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
Tech Mahindra Company Profile
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational technology company, providing information technology (IT) and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. A subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).