Nikko is Hiring a Deputy General Manager. The candidate must have experience of 10-20 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree
Nikko is Hiring a Deputy General Manager.
|Company Name||Nikko & Co.|
|Job Location||Delhi/NCR, Mumbai|
|Job Role||Deputy General Manager|
|Industry||Beverage, FMCG, Foods|
Nikko Job Description
Nikko is Hiring a Deputy General Manager
The candidate must have experience of 10-20 years
What does Nikko, expect from you?
- The candidate must maintain and manage the
- Look after the major key accounts
- Maintain the reports on the competition activity
- The candidate must have 10-20 years of experience in the field of FMCG
- Must communicate with the regional sales head to obtain the necessary support
- Monitor the field staff activities
- Handle the distributors
- The candidate will be responsible for Primary and Secondary sales
- The candidate must look after the complete management of the sales target
- Handle the makeover activities and negotiate in all major activities
- Must create a network of Super & Distributors and available Sales team
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
- Bonus and Incentives
As a member of Nikko, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Time Management
- Self- motivated
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
Nikko Company Profile
Nikko & Co. is a leading Indian Fast Moving Consumer Goods company with interests in House Hold Aluminum Foils, Containers, Paper Napkins, Face Tissues, Toilet Papers, Cling Film with the brand name Freshgold. From its humble beginnings in 2004 as a foil manufacturing company has come a long way today to become a leading foil manufacturer in India. We also introduced the “NIKKO” brand of Aluminum Foils Containers which is creating a huge impact on the industry and is an instant success!! We recorded Rs.48 .00 crore turn over last financial year