Mahindra is Hiring a Sales Manager. The candidate must have experience of 3-6 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree
Mahindra is Hiring a Sales Manager.
|Company Name||Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Limited|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Surat|
|Job Role||Sales Manager|
|Salary||2,50,000 – 4, 00,000 PA|
|Industry||Airlines, Hotels, Restaurants, Railways, Travel|
Mahindra Job Description
Mahindra is Hiring a Sales Manager
The candidate must have experience of 3-6 years
What does Mahindra, expect from you?
- The candidate must have the ability to convert walk-in customers
- Proven experience in B2B or B2C sales
- Ability to identify potential customers
- Create and close new business opportunities with respect to the strategic direction of the company
- The candidate must be aware of new market trends
- Look after the Liaison and pre-sales and member relations department
- The candidate must participate in direct sales
- Must have good convincing skills
- The candidate must create the proposals for prospective clients
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the clients
- Must identify new markets and business opportunities
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
- Traveling Allowance
- Retention Award
As a member of Mahindra, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Time Management
- Self- motivated
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
Mahindra Company Profile
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd. (MHRIL), a part of the Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships and brings to the industry values such as reliability, trust, and customer satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company’s flagship brand ‘Club Mahindra’, today has over 250,000 members, who can holiday at 100+ resorts in India and abroad.