GENPACT is Hiring a Qlik Developer. The candidate must have experience of 4-9 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree
GENPACT is Hiring a Qlik Developer.
|Company Name||GENPACT India Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BCA, B. Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune|
|Job Role||Qlik Developer|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
GENPACT Job Description
GENPACT is Hiring a Qlik Developer
The candidate must have experience of 4-9 years
What does GENPACT, expect from you?
- The candidate must develop and execute the database queries and conduct analyses
- Look after the process of designing, building, and deployment solution
- Must develop and update the technical documentation
- Experienced in RDMS such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc
- The candidate must have experience in data integration through extracting, transforming, and loading (ETL) data from various sources.
- Must collaborate with the wider team to share knowledge and improve the quality of delivery (Ms. Teams)
- Deep understanding of ETL tools and technologies
- Create tools to collect and save the data
- Improve the existing BI system
- Ability to provide delivery in a timely manner
- Comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical, and business requirements into executable architectural designs
- Expert in advance level calculations on the data set
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of GENPACT, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Time Management
- Self- motivated
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
GENPACT Company Profile
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of the Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi, and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent the ways companies work. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish creates better business outcomes.