HPL is Hiring a Sales Manager. With the minimum experience of 7-12 years. The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
HPL is Hiring a Sales Manager.
|Company Name||HPL Electric Power Limited|
|Job Location||Chandigarh/Coimbatore/Delhi NCR/Mumbai/Pune/Raipur|
|Job Role||Sales Manager|
HPL Job Description
HPL is Hiring a Sales Manager
With the experience of 7-12 years.
What does HPL expect from you?
- The candidate must have a Product Knowledge.
- Generate revenue through industries.
- Must have knowledge of low voltage- Switchgear.
- Deep understanding of Switchgear- Low voltage/ACB/MCCB/Control gear/SDFs/Fuses.
- Working experience in Business Development
- Should source new leads in the assigned area.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Must have the ability to handle Channel and also Project management.
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Will learn new things.
As a member of HPL, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Proficient in the local language.
- Positive attitude.
- Detail Oriented.
- Commitment to accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and also interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, listening and also problem-solving skills.
For Government Jobs Check
HPL Company Profile
HPL Electric & Power Limited is India’s leading electric equipment manufacturer with a formidable presence across five key verticals: Metering Solutions, Modular Switches, Switchgears, LED Lighting and Wires & Cables. Our backward (backend) integrated facilities have the capabilities of product design and development, component designing, tool manufacturing, and commercial production. It’s a well-established brand with a proven track record of over four decades in the Indian electrical industry.