Integra is Hiring a Business Development Executive. With the experience of 0-4 years. The applicant must have a Bachelor’s/MBA Degree.
Integra is Hiring a Business Development Executive
|Company Name||Integra Micro Software Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Role||Business Development Executive|
Integra Job Description
Integra is Hiring Business Development Executive
With the experience of 0-4 years.
What does Integra expect from you?
- Identify potential clients and bring them on board.
- Creating product collateral or presentations whenever needed.
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Annual targets with the help of Indirect and Direct sales.
- Take part in marketing events and other programs.
- Make territory plans and look after the accounts.
- Must have experience in B2B and B2C software selling in both internal and cloud-based.
- Working with the technical team to keep track of customer requirements and also solve their issues.
- Comfortable with traveling
- Able to coordinate with other teams.
- Working experience in IT sales will be an advantage.
- Generating new revenue for the company.
- Able to effectively communicate with customers.
- Must have good ideas and provide solutions to the problem and able to express them.
- Keep the partner network strong to do sales through partners.
- Experience with selling Software.
- MBA candidates from a reputed institute will be preferred.
- Look after-sales and Marketing Campaigns
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Will learn new things.
As a member of Integra, you are also asked to deliver the following
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Proficient in the local language.
- Positive attitude.
- Detail Oriented.
- Commitment to accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and also interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, listening and also problem-solving skills.
For Government Jobs in India Check
Integra Company Profile
Integra is a leading provider of innovative hi-technology products and solutions in the Government, BFSI and Telecom space, with a focus on India and Africa. Since its inception in 1982, Integra has been at the forefront of innovation and has brought out several class-leading products to the domestic and international markets.