HDFC is Hiring a Practice Manager. The candidate must have experience of 2-5 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree
HDFC is Hiring a Practice Manager.
|Company Name||HDFC Bank Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Practice Manager|
|Industry||Banking, Broking, Financial Services|
HDFC Job Description
HDFC is Hiring a Practice Manager
The candidate must have experience of 2-5 years
What does HDFC, expect from you?
- The candidate must manage and oversee the current HR procedure
- Look after the UAT management for Core HR solutions from TA
- Make sure the training of all team members are done promptly
- Manages practice and department budgets
- Oversees daily practice operations, including appointment scheduling, billing procedures, debt collections, cleaning, security, and occupational health and safety
- Leads a team made up of medical secretaries, receptionists, records staff, and, in some large practices, an assistant practice manager
- Coordinate with external vendors and tech partners to find system related issues promptly
- The candidate must design and implement a strategy to integrate the current recruitment system
- Must provide appropriate training whenever needed
- Lead the implementation of the new HRMS solution as well as integrations with the new HRMS
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of HDFC, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Time Management
- Self- motivated
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
HDFC Company Profile
HDFC Bank is one of India’s leading private banks and was among the first to receive approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a private sector bank in 1994. Today, HDFC Bank has a banking network of 5,485 branches and 14,533 ATMs spread across 2,866 cities and towns.