Paradise is looking for a Restaurant Manager. With the minimum experience of 4-9 years. The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
Paradise is looking for a Manager.
|Company Name||Paradise Food Court Private Limited|
|Job Role||Restaurant Manager|
Paradise Job Description
Paradise is looking for a Restaurant Manager.
With the minimum experience of 4-9 years.
What does Paradise, expect from you?
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Keep a check on the food cost budget and maintain it.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Make surety check on food hygiene and safety all across the store.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with VIPs and regular guests through mails, telephone calls, etc.
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Will learn new things.
- Good Incentives.
As a member of Paradise, you are also asked to deliver the following
- Acute financial management skills.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Must have analytical and organizational skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team Player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills.
Paradise Company Profile
Beginning as a modest café in 1953, Paradise has grown into one of the most-admired restaurant chains in the country today – a testament to our committed pursuit of culinary and service excellence. A permanent fixture on Hyderabad’s cultural scene, people consider a trip to the city incomplete without a visit to this iconic place that serves the best Biryani. Our award-winning cuisine is loved for its purity and taste, true in every mouthful to its royal origins. Over the last four years, Paradise won the hearts of guests in Bengaluru, Chennai, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, and Gurugram by opening several successful Outlets.