Mahle Engineering is Hiring a Network Administrator. With the experience of 3-6 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree.
Mahle Engineering is Hiring a Network Administrator.
|Company Name||Mahle Engineering Services India Private Limited|
|Experience||3- 6 Years|
|Job Role||Network Administrator|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By The Recruiter|
|Industry||Software Services/IT Software|
Mahle Engineering Job Description
Mahle Engineering is Hiring a Network Administrator
With the experience of 3-6 years.
What does Mahle Engineering, expect from you?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT Support/System Administrator.
- Solve problems and must have a positive attitude.
- Must have an understanding of networks such as Switches/Firewalls/Routers etc.
- Hands-on Windows client and server operating systems.
- Able to administrate WSUS.
- Create and keep a record of regular reports.
- Look after the client’s needs and requirements and solve their queries promptly.
- Handle tickets.
- Look after AV End-Point-Solutions, MS WSUS, SCCM.
- Communicate with internal teams and also with the third parties.
- Passionate about learning new skills.
- Understanding of Microsoft GPOs.
- Carry out the given task perfectly.
Mahle Engineering Highlights
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Will learn new things.
- Can develop their long term career.
As a member of Mahle Engineering, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Proficient in working on MS Office/MS Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Detail Oriented.
- Commitment to accuracy.
- Team Player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, listening and problem-solving skills.
Mahle Engineering Company Profile
MAHLE ANAND Thermal Systems Private Limited is a preferred partner for thermal management systems of almost every automotive OEM in India. They offer a wide range of climate control and engine cooling products to the automotive segment. Their ability to deliver a range of solutions from individual components to entire systems makes them the supplier-of-choice for several OEMs.