Flipkart Internet Private Limited is Hiring For Regional Manager
Flipkart Internet Private Limited is looking for a Regional Manager with experience of 10-15 years. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (minimum), excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
FLIPKART WALK-IN DETAILS
|Company Name||Flipkart Internet Private Limited|
|Job Location||Pune, Ahmedabad|
|Job Role||Logistics Manager|
|Salary||12,00,000 – 15,00,000 PA.|
Ekart is providing a high-quality experience and our continuous endeavor is to deliver the best experience to the customers by increasing operational excellence. The Regional Managers role is to lead Cluster Managers/Area Managers/Territory Manager through planning, organizing, controlling, coordinating, coaching and to ensure that operations cost of the region is efficiently managed and that the assigned hubs are profitable.
- Flipkart Internet Private Limited is looking for a Regional Manager with experience of 10-15 years
- Should be able to coordinate with vendors and 3rd Party partners.
- Managing environmental bodies effectively.
What do we expect from you?
- Manage monthly review meetings ( MRM) along with the Support team and Area Managers.
- Ability to communicate in the most effective manner with juniors, peers, seniors, and customers.
- Should know-how to maintain the cost of operations as per budget in the region.
- To keep a check on Regional Performance reporting periodically.
- Able to work on improving and reducing the Error rate in Operations Management in the region.
- Provide profitable operations in the region.
- Ability to handle and conduct Open house/meetings with regional terms.
- To make sure the availability of effective and trained manpower at Hub and Region as per manpower and business plan.
- Assure Customers in the region are delighted at all times.
- To make sure employee engagement initiatives are implemented.
- Able to train and look after the development of the team in the region.
- To make 100% ZTP (Zero Tolerance Policy).
- Assure commercial and statutory compliances are met along with the support of teams in the region.
- Assure SOP Adherence in the region at all times.
- Attractive Salary.
- Good opportunity for the future.
As a member of the Flipkart team, you are asked to deliver the following
- As a member you will be in dealing with Customer, Vendors, Government officials and compliance inspectors, local authorities, media and non-governmental bodies when required.
- Should have to work with 4-6 Area Operations team, Regional HR and Regional/Zonal Operations Support Teams.
- Should have computer knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office application such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Outlook mail.
- Should have Knowledge of Logistics/ Couriers/Retail/FMCG/FMCD industry.
- Should have experience of leading and coaching regional operations and support teams.
- Ability to identify, analyze and propose solutions for effective and efficient Regional operations.
- Ability to keep complete control, ownership, and accountability in managing the Hubs in their region with minimum supervision.
- Nationality should be Indian.
Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Flipkart Internet Private Limited is an e-commerce company based in Bengaluru, India. Founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007, the company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, and lifestyle products.
Flipkart also owns PhonePe, a mobile payments service based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI). In August 2018, U.S.-based retail chain Walmart acquired a 77% controlling stake in Flipkart for US$16 billion, valuing it at $20 billion.