Glenmark Vacancy. Glenmark is Hiring an Assistant Manager. The candidate must have experience of 8-9 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree
Glenmark is Hiring an Assistant Manager
|Company Name||Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Qualification||B. Pharma M. Pharma Graduate|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Industry||Biotech, Clinical Research, Pharma, Medicines|
Glenmark Vacancy Job Description
Glenmark is Hiring an Assistant Manager.
The candidate must have experience of 8-9 years
What does Glenmark Vacancy, expect from you?
- The candidate must have a strong and in-depth review of Technical data required for new registration and deficiency response
- The candidate must have a Managerial skill set and the ability to handle the team
- Coordinate with regional counterparts for registration queries and requirements
- Handle the API-specifications and methods, detailed understanding of ICH guidelines
- Prepare and submit regulatory agency applications, correspondence, and reports
- Implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced
- Look after the complaint processing systems to ensure effective and timely resolution of all complaint investigations
- Review materials such as marketing literature or user manuals to ensure that regulatory agency requirements are met
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
- Establish procedures or systems for publishing document submissions either in hardcopy or electronic formats.
- Monitor regulatory affairs trends that are related to environmental issues.
- The candidate must know about Cosmetic products, Health and Nutrition products, etc
Glenmark Vacancy Highlights
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of Glenmark Vacancy, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Time Management
- Self- motivated
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
Glenmark Vacancy Company Profile
Glenmark was founded with a vision to emerge as a leading integrated research-based, a global pharmaceutical company. Our branded generics business has a significant presence in markets across emerging economies including India. The generics business services the requirements of developed markets like the US and Western Europe. Our API business sells products in over 65 countries including the US, various countries in the EU, South America, and India.