Government of Delhi Jobs 2016- Trained Graduate Teacher
Government of Delhi Jobs 2016- Trained Graduate Teacher 1478 Posts
Online Applications are invited for the engagement Young, Professional and Experienced candidate for the Guest Trained Graduate Teacher (Urdu and English) in the Directorate of Education, Government of Delhi. Candidates who belong to the teaching field can apply for the posts.
It is good news for the 12th and graduate local residents of Delhi who wants to make their career in the teaching field Directorate of Education is going to hiring 1478 candidates for the Trained Graduate Teacher Posts. Candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts. Candidates selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidate earn Rs.20000/- per month.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Directorate of Education, Delhi Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 11-11-2016.
Name of Post: Guest Trained Graduate Teacher
No of posts: 1478
- Candidate upper age limit is 30 years for Men & 40 Years for Women.
- Candidates can get Rs. 20000/- (per month).’
- Candidates must have passed
- For TGT (Punjabi) : BA (Hon) in one of the modern language (MIL) Concernd or BA with MIL concerned as one of the elective subject with one additional language at Degree Level or equivalent oriental Degree in MIL Concerned.
- For TGT (Urdu): 12th or Equivalent from recognized approved Madaras & Passed Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Conducted by CBSE.
To know about the Selection process, how to apply, Official advertisement and link to online application, click here!