Home Credit Walkin Drive in Gurgaon
Home Credit Walkin Drive in Gurgaon – 17th March to 21st March 2017
Home Credit Job openings for Graduate students as Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical).
Interested Candidates can directly attend the drive at the below-mentioned venue.
HOME CREDIT WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Home Credit India Finance Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – 1,25,000 P.A. + Performance based Incentives|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
Home Credit Job Description
Objective: Call Center is a department that provides services before, during and after sales to:
Customers: Existing or New
POS/Partners: Shops who have a tie-up with us.
Home Credit Key responsibilities
- Receive incoming calls from clients.
- Consult and answer clients queries or complaints.
- Make sure clients are given proper resolution and are happy with our services.
- Maintain communication for every call on the system.
- Make outbound calls to welcome new customers, update customers regarding any changes in their account.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Fluency in Hindi / Punjabi/ (English nice to have, but not required). Agreeable accent and choice of vocabulary.
- Very good persuading skills.
- Ability to confidently engage the client in a conversation, not just to follow a script.
- Excellent typing skills will be required to type up a lot of information in short period of time.
- Ability to plan and manage follow-ups.
- Ability to work under stress.
Home Credit India Finance Company Profile
Home Credit is a leading consumer finance provider that offers you easy, simple and fast loans for your every dream. We believe in making financial services simple, transparent and easily accessible to all.
Home Credit India is part of the international Home Credit Group that began operations in Prague, Czech Republic and that has a presence across ten countries in Europe and Asia today. After setting up business in India in 2012, we are one of India’s fastest growing Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) with operations in over 50 cities across 14 states and counting. Home Credit India has a strong network of over 7,000 Point-of-Sale (PoS) outlets servicing a growing customer base of over 10.2 lakh, through an employee base of nearly 17,000 committed individuals.
To know about walkin and venue details, click here!