Netcore is Hiring an IOS Developer.
Netcore is Hiring an IOS Developer. With the minimum experience of 4-7 years. The applicant must have a B.E/B. Tech Degree.
Netcore is Hiring an IOS Developer
|Company Name||Netcore Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||B.E/B. Tech Degree in IT Field|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By The Recruiter|
Netcore Job Description
- Netcore is Hiring an IOS Developer.
- With the minimum experience of 4-7 years.
What does Netcore, expect from you?
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Understanding of push notification ecosystem.
- Develop UI with the XIB storyboard.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift depending on project requirements, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Working on Apple networking classes.
- Passionate about learning development ecosystem like React native, Cordoba, and Xamarin.
- Use instruments in-app profiling.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Working experience of creating a framework and SDK.
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Will learn new things.
As a member of Netcore, you are also asked to deliver the following
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Dedicated and also should be flexible.
- Team Player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills.
Netcore Company Profile
Netcore empowers modern marketers to map their customer journey to deliver exceptional 1:1 Customer Experience. Their Cloud-based omnichannel, marketing automation solution offers Marketers an engagement platform (customer journey builder/unified view/cross-channel automation/analytics), communication channels (email/SMS/voice/social/web/app) and consultative services to help nurture, cross-sell/Up-sell & engage for higher ROI. In addition, their cloud-based Transactional/Triggered Email services help a brand with near real-time customer interactions.