Opening for Events/Promotion Executive in Amar Ujala.
Opening for Events/Promotion Executive in Amar Ujala with the experience of 2-5 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors’s degree.
Opening for Events/Promotion Executive in Amar Ujala. WALK-IN DETAILS
|Company Name||Amar Ujala Publications Ltd|
|Qualification||Bachelors/Masters in Marketing|
|Job Role||Events/Promotion Executive|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||Media, Entertainment, Internet|
Opening for Events/Promotion Executive
With the experience of 2-5 years.
What do we expect from you?
- Ability to build up a strong relationship and also, maintain them with customers, community or public group.
- Able to present road maps and strategies.
- Learn organization objectives, promotional policies and build promotion strategies that influence public opinion and promote products.
- Manage internal teams and maintain open communication with senior management.
- Make plans and apply accordingly to make marketing designs and activities to establish.
- Maintain a brand presence in the market.
- Observe and also able to decide product weaknesses and areas to work on and make it better.
- Create sales tools that will affect product positioning in the market.
- Organize strategic analysis, customer analysis, and also customer insight.
- Attractive Salary.
- Will learn new things
- Good opportunity for the future.
As a member of the Amar Ujala, you are also asked to deliver the following
- Well experienced in Ms. Office and also in social media.
- Creative, positive and also self-motivated.
- Should be comfortable with outdoor activities and traveling.
- Able to understand the client’s behavior and should also handle them.
- The aspirant should also be able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly professional and also should be able to complete the given work on time.
Amar Ujala Publications Ltd
Amar Ujala is India’s 3rd largest newspaper with a total readership of 4.65 crore readers. According to Latest Indian Readership Survey (IRS) Amar Ujala has 20 editions, in 7 states and it also has 1 union territory covering 179 districts.
With a total daily readership of 4.76 crore readers (Source: IRS2019Q1, TR), making it one of the most widely read broadsheet newspaper in India.