Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Pvt Ltd. is Hiring Medical Representative/KAM
Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Pvt Ltd is looking for a Medical Representative/KAM. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (minimum), excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
OTSUKA WALK-IN DETAILS
|Company Name||Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Kochi, Dehradun, Hubli, Indore, Kota, Siliguri, Guntur, Mangalore|
|Job Role||Medical Representative/KAM|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By The Recruiter|
|Industry||Pharma, Bio-Tech, Clinical Research|
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical is Hiring for Medical Representative/KAM with experience of 1-6 years.
- Should have sound product knowledge
- Ability to buildup Relationship with customers
What do we expect from you?
- Should arrange appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Should have sound product knowledge.
- Ability to keep detailed record’s and managing budgets
- Ability to organize a scientific seminar, conference, meetings and trade exhibitions.
- Auditing sales performance
- Should be able to handle both business and scientific needs of healthcare Professionals
- Ability to present products to new customers, healthcare staff, Doctors, nurses, and pharmacists.
- Ability to undertake relevant research and to make an effective sales presentation.
- Attractive Salary.
- Good opportunity for the future.
As a member of the Otsuka team, you are asked to deliver the following
- Excellent organizing and planning skills
- Should have good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Must have basic knowledge of Otsuka company & products.
- Good knowledge of role & responsibilities of KAM (MR) is a must
Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Pvt Ltd.
Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited (OPI) is a Joint Venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Japan, and Mitsui & Co. Ltd., Japan, for Infusion Business in India and Emerging Markets. Being a leader in intravenous nutrition products, we are committed to being the best partner of patients and healthcare professionals in the field of clinical nutrition.
We deal in infusion products across therapeutic segments including infusion therapy, parenteral nutrition, anti-infectives, and plasma volume expanders. We offer injectables via various delivery systems, such as glass and plastic bottles (EURO Head & Nipple Head), ampoules, and non-PVC/PVC bags.
Our customer base primarily includes government & private hospitals, aid agencies, and nursing homes.
We have two state-of-the-art plants MF01 and MF02 at our manufacturing facility located in Ahmedabad, India. The laboratory set-up is equipped with facilities for chemical and instrumental analysis capable of undertaking the most comprehensive tests.