Epam is Hiring a Core Java Developer. The candidate must have experience of 5-7 years. The applicant must have Bachelor’s Degree.
Epam is Hiring a Core Java Developer.
|Company Name||Epam Systems India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune|
|Job Role||Senior Core Java Developer|
|Industry||IT Services & Consulting|
Epam Job Description
Epam is Hiring a Core Java Developer
The candidate must have experience of 5-7 years.
What does Epam, expect from you?
- The candidate must have deep understanding of Java11+
- Hands on experience with JC, memory model
- The candidate must have deep understanding of Java multi-threading and synchronization
- Work on code optimization and effective interface design
- Deep understanding of frameworks like REST/WS/MQs/Binary protocols
- Experience with K8S, Dockers, Linux, EKS, lambdas, endpoints, Athena, S3, etc will be an advantage
- The candidate must be able to optimize the code and create effective interface design
- Sound knowledge of JNA, JNI, bytecode emitting, off-heap memory will be appreciated
- Keen to learn new technologies and use accordingly
- Must contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of Epam, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
Epam Company Profile
EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE:EPAM), a leading global product development and platform engineering services company, is focused on delivering results through best in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities. With 23 years of experience in the information technology industry, EPAM€™s 18,000 people serve our customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. It was ranked #8 in FORBES 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies and was ranked as a top information technology services company on FORTUNE€™S 100 Fastest Growing Technology Companies. EPAM holds the certifications like ISAE 3402, SAS 70 TYPE II, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, CMMI 5, SEC GOVERNED.