Bayleaf is Hiring a Product Engineer with the experience of 2-6 years. The applicant must have a B. E/B.Tech Degree in IT field.
Bayleaf is Hiring a Product Engineer.
|Company Name||Bayleaf HR Solutions|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech Degree in It field|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By The Recruiter|
Bayleaf Job Description
Bayleaf is Hiring a Product Engineer
With the experience of 2-6 years.
What does Bayleaf expect from you?
- Interest to learn the new systems and business processes.
- Excellent understanding of 0365 and SharePoint.
- Working experience of WS – Federation, SAML, OAuth, Google APIs or other third-party APIs.
- Handling customers.
- Technical Degree from a reputed institute in MCA, B.CS B.E B. Tech.
- Good experience of 2-5 years in the software development field.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting web-based applications.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Maintain records of system integration specifications, API documents, requirement specifications, FAQ.
- Able to work independently on projects and also provide regular updates on that.
- The applicant must integrate the application in multiple enterprise systems.
- Experience in .NET based applications from a complete SDLC perspective.
- Hands-on OOPS, C#ASP .Net, Webservices, WCF, and RESTful API- s
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Will learn new things.
As a member of the Bayleaf, you are also asked to deliver the following
- Organize and manage the task to meet project timelines while working on other projects.
- Flexible within ever-changing environments.
- Mature enough to handle tough situations and solve them in the way in which the relationship should be healthy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Hands-on MS Office tools like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Able to buildup a strong relationship and maintain them with internal and external groups.
- Identify the issue and solve the problem.
- Innovative Thinker.
- Ability to solve same problem with multiple solutions.
- Good in Decision making
- Self- motivated, multi-tasking,
- Well Organized.
- Positive attitude.
Bayleaf Company Profile
Bayleaf is a recruitment consultancy, providing permanent and contractual recruitment solutions to all small, medium and large size organizations around INDIA from MUMBAI office. Their first priority is to support organizations in employing quality manpower in less time. We focus on quality recruitment/placement services to create a sustainable business for our clients. And also they are committed to offering excellent customer service to both candidates and employers. Our service is more focused on solving candidate’s and employers’ placement problems in an easy and simple way in less time.
Bayleaf Interview Details and Company Address
A/605, Dynasty Business Park, Andheri – Kurla Road,
Chakala, J B Nagar, Andheri East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
Contact No:- 022-4083 1000