Customer Service Associate Jobs in TCS
TCS Recruitment 2017 for B.Com, BA, BBA, BAF, BBI, B.Sc candidates as Team Member. Interested and Eligible candidates who wish to attend TCS Walkins in Mumbai can attend directly at the below-mentioned venue.
TCS WALKIN DETAILS
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BBA, BAF, BBI, B.Sc|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
TCS Job Description
- Role: Team Member
- Role is to provide Support/Services for International & Global Customers
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers (Verbal, written)
- Good comprehension skills, ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers are facing
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Should be comfortable with Rotational shifts.
TCS Qualification Details
- B.com, BA, BBA, BAF, BBI, BSc (General) & BBM 2015 & 2016 pass outs only (No MBA / BE / B.Tech)
- Graduation done through Correspondence, Distance learning, Under Graduates, Open Universities are requested NOT to apply
- Candidates should have a minimum 15 years of Regular Education
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years break in Career or Academics
- Should have not appeared for an Interview with TCS in last 6 months
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview.
TCS Mandatory Requirements
- DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume
- Step 1: Go to link – www.careers.tcs.com
- Step 2: Select ‘India’ geography & next click on ‘Entry level Hiring’ link.
- Step 3: Choose ‘BPS’ to apply.
- Step 4: Go to ‘Register here (For New candidate)’ link then please select area as ‘off campus applicants’ and fill the details.
- Step 5: You will get the DT number to your personal e-mail ID.
TCS Transport Boundaries
Candidates staying beyond this travel boundary are not eligible
- Transport Boundaries (Vikhroli)
- Western Line Churchgate – Borivali
- Central Line CST – Dombivali
- Harbour Line CST Nerul
Reference: It is mandatory to write “Heena Patel-HR” & “DT Number” as Reference on top of your resume.
To know how to apply for this job, walkin and venue details, click here!