Associate Quality Analyst Jobs in Thomson Reuters – Bangalore.
Thomson Reuters Job openings for B.E, B.Tech students as Associate Quality Analyst. Candidates who are interested in this field can apply as soon as possible.
THOMSON REUTERS RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Experience||6 Months – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate Quality Analyst|
Thomson Reuters Job Description
- Plan, develop and execute software testing tasks for applications developed using various technologies including distributed Internet technologies (Java/J2EE, relational databases, XML, web services, etc.).
- Analyze, document, and submit issues discovered during testing. Verify and close issues resolved during the release cycle.
- Analyze business requirement specifications and interact with QA testing team to plan and develop test cases.
- Update test cases when appropriate to reflect changes in product functionality or requirements.
- Actively participate in planning, estimation, and prioritization processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities.
- Partner and build effective relationships with others throughout the quality and software development organizations.
- Develop, execute, and support automated tests.
- Keep abreast of current methodologies, technologies, and tools, and proactively seek ways to incorporate them into testing efforts.
- Effectively contribute and implement new ideas to improve the software testing process.
A four-year degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering, or other related fields.
- At least 6 months – 2 years of software testing and/or software development.
- Knowledge of any automated testing tools (e.g., HP Quality Center, Quick Test Professional).
- Strong technical aptitude, organization, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple priorities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, global, and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work proactively and collaboratively as part of a team on a large project.
- Ability to pay attention to details and to follow through on commitments.
- Interest in keeping abreast of current trends in software development and testing, especially as they relate to the technologies being used.
- Working knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Effective written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
To know more about Thomson Reuters Company profile and link to online application, click here!