Big basket is Hiring an HR Executive. The candidate must have experience of 2-6 years. The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
Big basket is Hiring an HR Executive.
|Company Name||Big basket|
|Job Role||HR Executive|
Big basket Job Description
Big basket is Hiring an HR Executive
The candidate must have experience of 2-6 years.
What does Big basket, expect from you?
- The candidate will be responsible for handling the life-cycle of an employee
- Handing of formalities and documentation
- The aspirant should maintain records of all employee termination, off-boarding formalities, and team transfers.
- Should keep and give proper data for and reports for review
- Give effective ideas to stop absenteeism.
- Look after the process of staffing and recruiting.
- Keep a track record of the workflow of the employee.
- The candidate should perform the work responsibility in a timely manner
- Look after meetings and Audit reports.
- Manage the employee engagement programs at the selected place.
- Make sure all the other staff is following the company policies.
- Handle the Blue collar staff, the delivery agents.
- The candidate must be able to handle all the workflow calmly.
Big basket Highlights
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of Big basket, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Local language fluency is a must.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Good analytical, listening and also problem-solving skills.
For Detail Information Check
Big basket Company Profile
bigbasket.com (Innovative Retail Concepts Private Limited) is India’s largest online food and grocery store. With over 18,000 products and over 1000 brands in our catalog, you will find everything you are looking for. Right from fresh Fruits and Vegetables, Rice and Dals, Spices and Seasonings to Packaged products, Beverages, Personal care products, Meat – we have it all.