Patni is Hiring a Clinical Associate. The candidate must have experience of 0-4 years. The applicant must have MBBS Degree.
Patni is Hiring a Clinical Associate.
|Company Name||Patni Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.|
|Qualification||MBBS, MD, MS|
|Job Role||Clinical Associate- Gynecologist|
|Industry||Biotechnology, Healthcare, Hospital|
Patni Job Description
Patni is Hiring a Clinical Associate
The candidate must have experience of 0-4 years.
What does Patni, expect from you?
- Look after the Gynecological patients with clinical exam.
- Provide the patients with treatment of highest standard.
- Attend the seminars for the new market trends and be updated from your end
- Ability to perform independently
- Assist in procedures as per the clinical privileges authorized
- Participate in presentations of CMEs and Journal clubs
- Ensure the patient history form is completed
- Collect the accurate clinical information for inclusion in report
- Ensure the treatment is going well and patients are happy
- Interact with patient attendants to brief them about current status, anticipated recovery and any other specific issues or problems.
- Assist the consultants
- Female candidate will be preferred
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of Patni, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
Patni Company Profile
Currae offers the best-in-class hassle-free healthcare through the latest medical technologies under the dedicated supervision of highly skilled healthcare specialists. Devendra Dabak, COO, Patni Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. has over two decades of experience spanning across Pharma, Technology and Healthcare. He has consistently delivered results through strategic thinking and disciplined execution. He has led with purpose and has built high performance teams.