MRT is Hiring a Process Trainer. The candidate must have experience of 4-8 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree.
MRT is Hiring a Process Trainer.
|Company Name||MRT Info Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Technical Process Trainer|
MRT Job Description
MRT is Hiring a Process Trainer
The candidate must have experience of 4-8 years.
What does MRT, expect from you?
- The candidate must train the new candidates.
- Look after training sessions and also refresher training in Office
- The candidate should maintain the reports and update them
- Take mock calls, reports, give a live demo, and also help new hires
- Look after expectations of trainee and manage them while classroom training
- Ensure that the whole batch clears the assessment
- The applicant should look after the performance of the trainees and also guide them whenever they need help
- Proven experience as a technical trainer
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and also of the tools in technical subjects
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Observe and evaluate the results of training programs
- Immediate Hiring
- Rotational Shifts
- Freshers are not allowed
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of MRT, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Time Management
- Self- motivated
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
MRT Company Profile
The MRT provides Manpower, Executive Search, Contingent, IT & Non-IT Staff Augmentation, and RPO services. It is a dynamic and also the fast-growing professional recruitment firm that specializes in providing the right career opportunities across all levels. The geographical spread of positions that we work on extends to all locations in the Indian Subcontinent.