Asahi is Hiring a Business Development Manager. The candidate must have experience of 3-7 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree
Asahi is Hiring a Business Development Manager.
|Company Name||Asahi India Glass Ltd|
|Job Role||Business Development Manager|
|Salary||7,00,000 – 9,00,000 PA|
Asahi Organics Job Description
Asahi is Hiring a Business Development Manager
The candidate must have experience of 3-7 years
What does Asahi, expect from you?
- The candidate must organize the customer visits daily at AIS facility
- Must be aware of the Competitors activities prices, Share market, Product updates, and services
- Keep the record of documents provided for the KYC from the customers
- The candidate must achieve the monthly, quarterly, and yearly target
- Must have a go-getter attitude
- Ability to train internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and manage the inquiries
- Keep MIS reports on a monthly basis
- The candidate must meet the Architects, Interior Designer and must visit the project site for demonstration and further process
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Must provide the reports to the management
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of Asahi, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Time Management
- Self- motivated
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
Asahi Company Profile
Asahi India Glass Ltd. (AIS) is India’s leading integrated glass solutions company and a dominant player both in the automotive and architectural glass segments. It commands over 70% market share in the Indian passenger car glass market. Established in 1984, AIS’s footprint today spans the entire spectrum of the automotive and architectural glass value chains. AIS provides end-to-end solutions right from the manufacturing of glass, processing, fabrication, and installation services. We cater to customers in domestic and international markets. It is a sand-to-solutions organization offering varied types of glass products & services for institutional buyers as well as retail customers