Cadila is Hiring an Area Business Manager. The candidate must have experience of 5-10 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree
Cadila is Hiring an Area Business Manager.
|Company Name||Cadila Healthcare Limited|
|Qualification||B.Sc, M.Sc, Science Graduate|
|Job Location||Surat, Vadodara|
|Job Role||Area Business Manager|
|Industry||Healthcare, Hospitals, Medical|
Cadila Job Description
Cadila is Hiring an Area Business Manager
The candidate must have experience of 5-10 years
What does Cadila, expect from you?
- The candidate must have Bachelor’s degree from the Science stream
- Must provide the coaching, supervise and train the teams related to the field regarding
- Manage and keep a record of MEs for prescribed KRA
- The candidate must provide the sales planning and forecasting
- Look after the launching and production of the product
- Execute the activities for doctors with the assigned team effectively
- Handle patient care programs, awareness programs, and engagement activities designed by the marketing team
- Female candidate, not more than 36 years of age is preferred for this post
- The candidate will be responsible for the primary and secondary sales of the team
- Coordinate with Dermatologists, Gynecologists, and with the pediatricians
- Proven experience of driving patient care activities would be an advantage
- Ability to get things done in a timely manner
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and in MS PowerPoint
- Generate new prescriptions through effective implementation of marketing strategies
- Create demand for all range of products
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of Cadila, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Time Management
- Self- motivated
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
Cadila Company Profile
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the largest privately-held pharmaceutical companies in India. Over the past six decades, we have been developing and manufacturing affordable medicines for patients around the world.