3i is Hiring a Techno Sales Executive. The candidate must have experience of 1-4 years. The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
3i is Hiring a Techno Sales Executive.
|Company Name||3i Infotech Pvt. Ltd.|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai, Vashi|
|Job Role||Techno Sales Executive|
|Salary||2,00,000-3,25,000 P. A|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre|
3i Corp Job Description
3i is Hiring a Techno Sales Executive
The candidate must have experience of 1-4 years.
What does 3i, expect from you?
- The candidate must make outbound calls for generating leads
- Must solve the customer queries and be ready to take on additional questions for customer satisfaction
- Schedule meetings as per requirement
- Must assure that assigned target has been achieved
- Good knowledge of Excel and Ms. Office
- Help customers through the buying and selling properties
- The candidate must have the convincing skills.
- Must arrange the meetings for sales team
- Proven experience in sales is a must
- The candidate must have strong negotiation skills
- Understand the clients need and provide the solution according to it
- Handle domestic and international clients on call
3i Corp Highlights
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of 3i, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
3i Company Profile
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, since inception in 1993, 3i Infotech has been committed to driving business value across multiple industry verticals. 3i Infotech, today, has emerged as a leading name in propelling the current wave of digital transformation initiatives, with deep domain expertise across BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail and Government sectors to drive digital transformation, driven by a number of emerging technologies, be it Artificial Intelligence (AI), Block chain, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Low-code Development, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud Computing or Machine Learning (ML)