Roongta is Hiring a CFO. The candidate must have experience of 8-12 years. The applicant must be a Chartered Accountant.
Roongta is Hiring a CFO
|Company Name||Roongta Developers|
|Job Role||Chief Financial Officer|
|Industry||Engineering and Construction|
Roongta Job Description
Roongta is Hiring a CFO.
The candidate must have experience of 8-12 years.
What does Roongta, expect from you?
- Look after the finalization of accounts and preparation of balance sheet
- Ensure and lead the process of authorization of bills, MIS, etc
- Prepare financial statement on time
- Resolve accounting problems such as irregularities
- Analyze, compare and interpret facts and figures promptly
- Experience in managing the team and in team building
- Take regular follow-ups from the team
- Ensure that the team is completing projects on time
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of Roongta, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
Roongta Company Profile
Established in the year 1996 Lalit Roongta Group has perfected the art of building dreams in Nashik City. The Group has grown to be one of the leading Real Estate Developers, serving the needs of their clients. The group has always created wonderful homes, excellent shopping complexes and functional office spaces , breathtaking landscaped gardens, awe inspiring elevations and Vaastu compliant interiors make every venture an architectural Excellence. The group has skilled team of Engineers , Architects & sales force who are expert in the construction of residential/commercial projects, the group takes pride in its project management and quality control expertise. The quality control team ensures superior quality while the project management team ensures that schedules are met and promises kept.