Quintiles Walkin Drive | Clinical Process Trainee Jobs
Quintiles is conducting Job openings in Bangalore for B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, Pharm.D, BDS, MDS, BAMS, BHMS students. Quintiles have Multiple Job Opportunities for Clinical Process Trainee. Aspirants who had completed the mentioned degree they are eligible to attend for this drive.
Interested aspirants can directly attend the drive at the below-mentioned venue.
QUINTILES WALKIN DETAILS
|Company Name||Quintiles Research India Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, BDS, MDS, BAMS, BHMS|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Clinical Process Trainee|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
- Complete appropriate role-specific training to perform job duties.
- Under supervision, perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with project execution (examples of such tasks include but not limited to running system reports, maintaining minutes of the meeting, preparing and distributing status reports, creating and maintaining study documents, etc.).
- Under supervision, assist in updating and maintaining systems within project timelines and per project plans.
Quintiles Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of applicable research and regulatory requirements, i.e., ICH GCP and relevant local laws,
- regulations and guidelines
- Exposure to MS Applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
- Effective time management skills.
- Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
- Strong listening and phone skills.
- Good data entry skills.
To know how to apply for this job, walkin and venue details, click here!