Dachser is Hiring a Tax Coordinator. The candidate must have experience of 3-7 years. The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree
Dachser is Hiring a Tax Coordinator.
|Company Name||Dachser India Pvt. Ltd|
|Qualification||B. Com, CA, M. Com Graduate|
|Job Role||Taxation Manager|
|Industry||Courier, Freight, Transportation, Warehousing|
Dachser Job Description
Dachser is Hiring a Tax Coordinator
The candidate must have experience of 3-7 years
What does Dachser, expect from you?
- The candidate must have proven experience in the same field
- Must prepare and file quarterly TDS statements and thereafter download certificates pursuant to processing of the same from TRACES portal appropriately
- The candidate must maintain regular coordination with different branches in order to attain the routine
- Review the complex income tax returns
- Must manage the innovative tax planning programs
- Look after the tax services in compliance with laws and regulations
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting, and expertise
- Deep understanding of tax software and MS Office
- Must have SAP and FICO knowledge
- Support seniors in attaining the annual direct tax compliance of Corporate Tax returns, Tax audit, Transfer pricing audit, etc
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Acquaint yourself with knowledge.
As a member of Dachser, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Cheerful attitude
- Detail Oriented.
- Communication skills
- Management skills
- Time Management
- Self- motivated
- Good analytical, listening, and also problem-solving skills.
Dachser Company Profile
As one of the world’s leading logistics companies, DACHSER combines the power of a multinational firm with the values of a traditional family-owned enterprise. The company, founded by Thomas Dachser in 1930 and headquartered in Kempten, consistently pursues a strategy focused on sustainability which is supported by both shareholders and management alike.