Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs in Kone Recruitment 2017 – Chennai
Kone Job openings in Chennai for BE, B.Tech students. Contenders who have completed BE, B.Tech are only eligible to apply for these job vacancies. Contenders can apply for these openings on or before 11th May 2017.
KONE RECRUITMENT DETAILS
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date||11th May 2017|
Kone Desired Profile
- Education Qualification – BE (Mechanical).
- Years of Experience: Fresher (70%+ percentage in B.E or B.Tech Mechanical alone can apply).
- Required Technical Skills – AutoCAD tool knowledge.
- Certified in AutoCAD is an added advantage.
- Good Verbal Communication.
Kone Job Description
- The Supply Line (SL) Engineering Specialist, Coordinator designs the requested solution according to the contract and specification that the Front Line (FL) has agreed with customers.
- He/she identifies and selects the components required for the solution and designs the individual components to meet customer specific requirements.
- As requested by FL, the SL Engineering Specialist, Coordinator creates the required design, layout drawings for customer approval.
- SL Engineering Specialist, Coordinator is under the SL Engineering Managers supervision.
To know how to apply for this job, walkin and venue details, click here!