Senior Research Scientist – UDA
Location: Bangalore, India
Categories: Operations, Risk Management
The Big Data Labs (BDL) of American Express Corporation based in Bangalore, India is looking for best in class Research Scientists (including Senior and Principal), Research Engineers (including Senior and Principal), Research Managers and Research Directors for Unstructured Data Analytics group to work in a dynamic and rewarding workplace. BDL was started in 2012 and involves dynamic and talented researchers with Ph.D. or Masters degree from top tier institutes in India and abroad having research and product development expertise in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science, Data Mining, Information Retrieval, High-Performance Computing and related technical areas. The team is working on challenging research problems with real life relevance pertaining to progress the state of the art in science and develop products to solve business problems for American Express.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Develop new innovative technology solutions to business problems and demonstrate research solutions and prototypes
– Transform research prototypes to products in collaboration with engineering teams and demonstrate quantifiable business benefits
– Actively contribute to relevant scientific communities by publishing scholarly articles and invention disclosures,
attending conferences and delivering presentations
– Identify new research opportunities and spearhead innovation opportunities for the company
– Develop strong collaborations with colleagues from global modelling and engineering teams as well as partners from
business groups in areas of mutual interest
– Pursue breakthrough research in a challenging and stimulating environment and demonstrate thought leadership.
To know about the Qualifications required and link to online application, click here!