Trigyn is Hiring a Angular JS Developer.
Trigyn is Hiring an Angular JS Developer. With the minimum experience of 4-9 years. The applicant must have a B.E/B.Tech Degree.
Trigyn is Hiring an Angular JS Developer.
|Company Name||Trigyn Technologies Ltd.|
|Qualification||B.E/B. Tech In IT Field|
|Job Location||Bengaluru/Chennai/Mumbai/Mumbai Suburbs/Pune|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By The Recruiter|
Trigyn Job Description
Trigyn is Hiring an Angular JS Developer
With the minimum experience of 4-9 years.
What does Trigyn, expect from you?
- Design and implement a scalable and easy to maintain node based web applications.
- Coordinate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Passionate about learning and polishing own skills.
- Maintain close relationships with the team and explain to them the product requirements.
- Must have 2 years and above experience in Node JS and Angular JS
- Understanding of OOP, and design patterns, security in Microservice and Web applications
- Must be able to work on writing code, testing, and deploying finished web applications and libraries.
- Use Node JS, Angular 6 to develop web application as per need of client specifications.
Trigyn Infotech Highlights
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Will learn new things.
As a member of Trigyn, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Detail Oriented.
- Commitment to accuracy.
- Team Player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, listening and problem-solving skills.
Trigyn Company Profile
Trigyn Technologies is a public multi-national Information Technology firm providing custom software solutions, managed services and consulting to clients across North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. It has the scale to help clients of all sizes meet their IT challenges across cities, countries, and continents using a ﬂexible service delivery model that ensures their clients that have ready access to high-quality resources when and where they need them.