Tufropes is Hiring an Accounts Manager
Tufropes is a Hiring an Accounts Manager. With the minimum experience of 3-8 years. The applicant must have a B. Com Degree.
Tufropes is Hiring an Accounts Manager.
|Company Name||Tufropes Private Limited|
|Qualification||B. Com Graduate|
|Job Location||Vadodara, Mumbai|
|Job Role||Accounts Manager|
|Salary||4,00,000-8,00-000 P. A|
Tufropes Job Description
Tufropes is Hiring Accounts Manager
With the experience of 3-8 years.
What does Tufropes expect from you?
- Handling documentation for all new applications
- Keep a check and make financial results for board meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Look after the filing of Tax-Deductions.
- Making of a tax audit report.
- Look after the filing of the income tax return file.
- Best salary in the Industry.
- Will learn new things.
As a member of Tufropes, you are also asked to deliver the following.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and also manage time efficiently.
- Proficient in the local language.
- Positive attitude.
- Detail Oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and also interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, listening and also problem-solving skills.
For Government Jobs Check
Tufropes Company Profile
Tufropes is involved in continuous product development. They manufacture innovative rope and netting solutions for critical industrial segments. They are reputed to deliver on time, within budget and with an uncompromising focus on safety. Founded in 1992, they are one of the largest manufacturers of high-quality synthetic ropes and also cater to an array of markets. Today Tufropes is at the forefront of rope innovation, combining the latest rope-making technologies with strong and durable materials.