Urgent Vacancy for Sr. Embryologist – IVF & ICSI at Nashik & Thane Location
Dr Malagaonkar’s Progenesis Fertility Center Job openings in Nashik & Thane for Sr. Embryologist – IVF & ICSI. Interested candidates can check them and can attend for the openings on or before the last date.
|Company Name||Dr Malagaonkar’s Progenesis Fertility Center|
|Job Location||Nashik & Thane|
|Job Role||Sr. Embryologist- – IVF & ICSI|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
**** Job Location – THANE AND NASIK ****
Progenesis Fertility Center, Thane, and Nashik was built with the vision to provide the best quality fertility treatment under one roof.
**Vision of Progenesis fertility center is “To be the benchmark in Reproductive Medicine”.
Progenesis Fertility Center is built on strong foundation of ethical practices and follow the Mission to provide comprehensive fertility services for aspiring parent in a personalized and caring environment with the most advanced reproductive technologies available with highest level of patient privacy & ethical standards, ensuring the best possible success rate for our patients through the collective expertise of our clinical team.
Progenesis Fertility Center is a value-based fertility center with core values Excellence, Caring, Honesty, and Safety.
To know more about us please visit: https://www.progenesisivf.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ProgenesisFertilityCenter
Job Position: Sr. Embryologist
Job Location – Thane and Nasik (Maharashtra)
Job Type – 100% Day Shift & Full time
Responsibilities and Duties
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform retrievals, conventional inseminations and prepare resources necessary for upcoming cases.
- Dish preparation.
- Semen analysis.
- Sperm preparation for IUI and ICSI.
- Fertilization and culture plate preparation.
- Independently handling ICSI cases & doing IVF
- Experience of handling all aspects of IVF lab w. r. t maintenance & supervision, freezing etc.
- Perform Oocyte and embryo grading.
- Perform fertilization checks, embryo transfers and assist with hatching.
- Micromanipulation and testing of suitability of each gamete.
- Monitor embryo development.
- Oocyte searching and grading for maturation.
- Oocyte screening.
- Oocyte denudation.
- Blastocyst Culture.
- Embryo selection for transfer to the recipient patient.
- Embryo transfer.
- Cryopreservation of gametes and embryos for future use.
- Vitrification/Freezing & thawing.
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation test.
- TESA & PESA sperm screening.
- Monitor and maintain cryobanks.
- Assist in Quality Control and lab cleanliness.
- Maintain good laboratory technique and follow lab protocols.
- Comply with quality control, ethical practices, and regulations surrounding gamete and embryo handling.
- Lab and equipment maintenance.
- Record keeping/Data Entry.
Skills & Abilities Required
- Excellent organizing skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve in an efficient and effective manner
- Ability to maintain confidential and accurate records
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Computer skill with experience of using MS office (word, excel, etc). **
Attitude Required: Positive
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: work: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)